Wow what a month! It wasn't till I put these pictures together that I realised how much we've done/achieved. I am beyond proud and buzzing with excitement for how Luna In The Wild is coming together.
April Showers seemed like a sensible description of the month - lots of high & low moments - sunshine & showers!
April Showers aka lows
- Constantly doubting myself
- Thinking the business isn't going to take off
- Family, friend & business life balance - one always seems to suffer!
April Sunshine aka highs
- Family time at Easter
- Freelancing with the lovely ladies at Passion, arch heaven!
- Getting my new logo designed, flipping love it, my friend Andy is amazing!
- Styling a shoot for wedding blog National Vintage Wedding Fair
- Discovering Milan brand DoubleJ, seriously they are incredible; the patters, the colours, their styling, THEY ARE EVERYTHING
- Creating the suspended 'Upside Down Meadow' with my flower bestie Annie from Honeybunch
- Stocking up our studio with new vases
- Wisteria hysteria
- Cooking from Francis Mallman's new book, he is our food god!